Simplify your business solutions with the Wolseley National Account Services Team
The Wolseley National Account Services team provides professional streamlined solutions to meet the complex needs of our multi-location customers both nationally and regionally. Our success is measured by our contribution to the success of our clients and building strong, everlasting partnerships.
The National Accounts Management Team
Located at the Regional offices in Burlington, Ontario, the National Accounts Team offers many customer benefits including:
- A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT to professionally negotiate and manage contractual obligations across multiple divisions and provinces
- BUILD EXECUTIVE RELATIONSHIPS across multiple divisions
- TAILORED CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSES to support the specific, complex and unique needs of the customer
- SIMPLIFIED COORDINATION of sales, administrative support, logistics, and management resources
- ACCESS TO THE INDUSTRY'S TOP MANUFACTURERS permits ongoing Value Engineering providing the best possible value and continuous product performance improvement
- ABILITY TO SOURCE A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS through a National network of over 200 branches - lowering procurement costs and increasing service levels
- HARMONIZED TRAINING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES with national vendors allows customers access to the latest products and ensures proper selection, use and installation of selected products
Our National Call Center team
The Wolseley National Call Center team provides a simplified central access point that can quickly and easily identify and source products and service parts throughout our extensive national branch and vendor network. They can confirm pricing and availability and arrange for expedient delivery to jobsite or customer pick up.
Our National clients are offered the opportunity to frequently engage with our inventory and logistics teams to review and forecast inventory requirements. This ensures that stock is available when and where they need it.
Customer reports can be customized and regularly communicated in order to track sales activity by client location or division, helping to improve inventory management, manage pricing, and analyze the cost of ownership. For more details on the National Accounts program contact one of our team members.
Director of Strategic Accounts, Plumbing