Showroom Sales Representative
Residential Plumbing and Hydronics
Jan 23, 2014
Company: Kitchen and Bath Classics Showroom
Position: Showroom Sales Representative
The Edmonton Showroom, a modern, progressively designed showroom with a dynamic sales force has an immediate position available.
Reporting to the Showroom Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers who enter the Showroom
- Processing sales orders and returns
- Developing quotations and reviewing same with customers
- Responding to all phone inquiries
- Any other responsibilities as required
- Previous plumbing or retail sales experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated team player who is able to work both individually and in a team environment
- Professional demeanor
The right person will enjoy continuous learning, a beautiful showroom, competitive salary, commission, benefits, profit sharing, and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in joining the dynamic sales team at the Edmonton Kitchen and Bath Classics Showroom, submit your resume by e-mail to Katrina Agusto at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (780) 483-6410 to be considered for this position.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Internal Candidate: Please inform you immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading
distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.