Division: Wolseley Mechanical Group
Position: Warehouse Person
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
The Western Mechanical Group has an exciting opportunity available at their
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the responsibilities will include:
· Coordinating and processing outgoing product
· Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
· Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
· Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
· Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
· Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
· Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
· Picking orders as required
· Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system would be an asset
· Knowledge of plumbing products is an asset
· Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
· Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Forklift certified or ability to be certified
· WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
· Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to:
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.