As a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products, Wolseley Canada has an immediate opening in Cambridge for a Warehouse/Delivery Driver.
The responsibilities will include:
· Selecting products off the shelves or racks by location codes specified on the sales order
· Verifying products selected and ensuring the proper quantities are obtained
· Packaging material to protect fragile items and eliminate damage or breakage
· Obtaining necessary shipping documentation, loading items and orders into truck according to delivery schedule
· Securing material so that there is not damage or breakage to the material during transport
· Delivering order to customers’ facilities, construction sites, branches or warehouses using the most effective itinerary or assigned itinerary
· Unload products according to the destination’s applicable rules
· Assist in facility maintenance, timely and accurate reporting of repairs and assist in quality assurance for the facility.
· Conducts Periodic inventory checks and assists in conducting physical inventory.
· Other warehouse duties as assigned
· Valid class G driver’s license, with clean driver’s abstract
· Self-motivated team player, capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Must be able to bend, crouch and lift 50 pounds
· Previous experience in a similar position
· Product knowledge of the plumbing industry is an asset
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply forward a copy of your resume, in confidence, to:
Att: Human Resources Dept.
880 Laurentian Drive
IMPORTANT: PLEASE QUOTE THE POSITION AND LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.