We are looking for a motivated, self-starter Receptionist to join Wolseley Canada.
The incumbent is responsible for general office duties within the branch to ensure the smooth operation and achieve the highest level of productivity. In addition to being involved in resolving problems and improving practices at the location, the responsibilities will include:
· Establishing, developing, maintaining and updating filing system for the branch. Retrieving information from files when needed
· Performing data entry using word processing, spreadsheet or data base commands and formatting material as required
· Following established procedures, with emphasis on accurate data entry skills
· Distributing all incoming mail for the branch and processing any outgoing mail
· Reconciling of daily cash sale report
· Professionally and efficiently answering incoming phone calls
· Any other projects or duties as required
· Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) is required
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
· Consistently meets deadlines with a fast paced work environment
· Extreme attention to detail
· Must be a self-starter with ability to work in a collaborative team based environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply forward a copy of your resume, in confidence, to:
Attn: Human Resources
880 Laurentian Drive
Please quote position and location in the subject line
Internal candidates must inform their immediate supervisor or manager and contact Human Resources.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.