Division: Wolseley Mechanical Group
Position: Branch Operations Supervisor
Location: Edmonton (18404-116 Ave)
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Wolseley Canada’s parent company, Wolseley PLC, is among the world’s largest specialist trade distributors and has 79,000 employees serving customers through over 5,000 branches in over 28 countries.
The Western Mechanical Group has an exciting opportunity available for a Branch Operations Supervisor at their Edmonton Main branch:
Responsible to work day to day in the branch servicing the customers;
Oversees all Inventory Control functions at the branch. This will include:
· Overall inventory integrity,
· Identification and management of non-productive inventory,
· Control and management of independent branch purchases
· Completion of mandatory reporting documents (Cycle counts, Negative on-hands, PO reports etc)
Responsible for the management of all Administrative requirements at the branch. This will include:
· Phone and reception services
· Customer and vendor invoicing, credits and returns,
· AS400 Customer File maintenance
· System and I.T. issues
· Human resources issues (scheduling, orienting, training, payroll)
· Facility maintenance and security issues
· Maintenance and repairs for equipment and machinery
· Branch Reporting requirements
Oversees the branch Warehouse and delivery functions:
· Optimization and maintenance of branch delivery fleet
· Stocking and receiving methods conform with established standards
· Picking fill rates and accuracies are maintained
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Internal employees please notify your supervisor if you apply.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.