Division: Engineered Pipe Group
Location: Edmonton, AB
Wolseley Canada is an established organization in the plumbing, heating and industrial wholesale industry that offers a career and a future. Wolseley Engineered Pipe Group is a national leader in wholesale distribution; Wolseley EPG can provide customers with a Total Solution for all high density polyethylene (HDPE) projects. The Edmonton Engineered Pipe Group location is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
· Operate a multi-line switchboard and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or personnel
· Greeting and assisting customers and visitors to the branch
· Provide administrative assistance to the region including making all necessary travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, setting up conference calls, managing schedules/setting up meetings, and preparing correspondence, reports and presentations;
· Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of meetings, events and conferences/seminars
· Prepare materials for meetings; including PowerPoint presentations;
· Providing support for special projects as assigned.
· Post Secondary education in Business Administration, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
· Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
· Consistently meets deadlines within a fast paced work environment;
· Extreme attention to detail;
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office particularly Excel.
· Strong Customer Service focus
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please forward your resume in confidence to: Trevor Williams
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.