Kitchen and Bath Classics, a Wolseley Company, is a modern, progressively designed showroom, with a dynamic sales force. We focus on showcasing innovative kitchen and bath fixtures for home and office.
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, benefits after 3 months, and bonus opportunities. You will also enjoy continuous learning, a beautiful showroom, commission, profit sharing, and growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Showroom Sales Manager, The Showroom Sales Rep will be responsible for:
· Serving customers who enter the Showroom
· Processing sales orders and returns
· Developing quotations and reviewing same with customers
· Responding to all phone inquiries
· Any other responsibilities as required
· Previous plumbing or retail sales experience
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
· Self-motivated team player who is able to work both individually and in a team environment
· Professional demeanor
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Attention: Lori Pelletier
Wolseley is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.