Reporting to the Pricing Centre Manager, the Pricing Coordinator - Ship & Debit, will be responsible for:
· Ensure business groups complete Ship and Debit approval forms.
· Communicate Ship and Debit programs to IT so they can generate monthly reports.
· Create monthly internal customer credit notes in syntax.
· Send out monthly credit notes to vendors.
· Track outstanding credit payments from vendors.
· Maintain and process customer agreement pricing in syntax per requests from business –contracts/exceptions/promotions.
· Support pricing team by maintaining master cross reference files or constants as required/requested.
· Distribute or post any standard pricing reporting to the business for review.
· Perform any ad-hoc customer pricing reporting as required by the business or pricing team.
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
· Analytical skills using data based statistical concepts
· Self-motivated, highly organized and process oriented
· Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team approach to accomplishing work
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access at an advanced level
· Familiarity with database tools and concepts applied via Microsoft Access
· Understanding of database development
· Familiarity with Cognos reporting
· Familiarity with Allpriser service is a definite asset
· Strong functional capability within Syntax
· Adaptable and flexible to rapid change and the ambiguity that is created by change
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Must be capable of creative problem solving
· Ability to effectively prioritize daily activities
· Ability to work independently
· Interpersonal skills that provide the ability to work as part of a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must demonstrate initiative
· Bilingual: English/French is an asset
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is committed to Employment Equity.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.