The IT Audit Analyst maintains and evaluates IT audit efforts intended to improve IT department operations and to meet specified compliance goals. Primary functions include: the generation of audit and testing reports, presentation and analysis of results to IT and business management, suggestion of remediation, and coordination of efforts with internal and external auditors. This position works directly with IT, corporate, branch management, and with external business partners to achieve the necessary business goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Experience with general concepts of internal controls, risk assessments, Wolseley North American business processes, IT control testing, and operational auditing.
· Knowledge of technical platforms, networks, security concepts, and data retrieval techniques.
· Self-motivated, with the ability to initiate new work without immediate supervision.
· Strong knowledge of auditing techniques and/or control environments.
· Substantial ability to create, organize, and analyze complex logical processes.
· General ability to troubleshoot and solve complex and indistinct problems.
· Ability to communicate with all audiences in a clear and professional written format.
· Ability to speak publicly, including large groups, with all levels of management.
Please apply by mailing your resume to the address below.
Wolseley Canada is committed to Employment Equity.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.