Reporting to the Pricing Centre Manager, this role is responsible for developing and facilitating continuous process improvement within Wolseley Canada’s pricing structure to achieve target levels of customer service, profitability, and productivity. Performs complex, data manipulation, process analysis, documents existing practices and recommends best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Takes a key role in participating in data development efforts with the Pricing Centre; collaborates on special projects to support processes and operations through effective use of technology and standard operating procedures.
· Maintaining list pricing files to ensure correct basis of customer pricing.
· Utilize data based processes to pull, track and distribute improved data for weekly price maintenance tools and reports. Must keep this process on schedule.
· Perform price matrix updates directly in to regions to support market/customer changes, promotions and private label initiatives.
· Support data quality and logic of internal or external optimization tools as these tools roll-out.
· Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment utilizing strong teamwork and communication skills.
· Investigates pricing issues and looks into pricing errors.
· Uses professional concepts and knowledge of company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems.
· Responds to external inquiries for information, creates reports to support quality data output and to provide management information, generates ongoing routine reports as well as ad-hoc reports when needed.
· Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
· Support corporate programs, goals and initiatives of the company.
· Work overtime as needed
· Other projects and duties as assigned
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Wolseley Canada is committed to Employment Equity.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is committed to Employment Equity.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.