Division: Wolseley Mechanical Group
Position: Counter Sales / Warehouse Representative
Location: Nicholson Sales Fire Protection /Cronkhite Calgary
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
Wolseley Canada’s parent company, Wolseley PLC, is among the world’s largest specialist trade distributors and has 79,000 employees serving customers through over 5,000 branches in over 28 countries.
The Western Mechanical Group has an exciting opportunity available at their Nicholson Sales Fire Protection / Cronkhite Calgary branch:
Reporting to the Nicholson Manager, the responsibilities will include:
· Servicing customers, offering product knowledge and direct sales service ensuring the customers’ needs are received and followed through to completion
· Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
· Receiving incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of product received
· Distributing product to correct areas in the warehouse on a timely basis to ensure maximum availability for the customer
· Any other duties as required.
· Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system and/or High Jump a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
· Knowledge and experience with plumbing products in a warehouse environment s an asset
· Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
· Well versed in phone etiquette
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
· Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
· Forklift certified or ability to be certified
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to:
**Please state the position and location you are applying for**
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.