Company: Waterworks Division
Position: Warehouse Person
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
•Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
• Receiving incoming shipments and checking that the product received is correct
• Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received, ensuring receiving procedures and applicable forms are completed
• Distributing product in the warehouse in a timely manner to ensure maximum availability for customers
• Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in the warehouse area
• Assisting in other duties as required
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literate.
• Plumbing related experience or experience in a related position would be an asset
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Current forklift certificate or equivalent is preferred
• Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Please forward your resume in confidence to:
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.