As a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products, Wolseley Canada has an opening in Brampton Branch for a Counter Sales Representative.
· Servicing customers, offering product knowledge and direct sales service to ensure customers needs are satisfied
· Ensuring all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and method of payment is efficiently processed
· Receiving requests and responding to inquiries from customers
· Keeping the counter and pick-up area clean and organized
· Any other projects or duties as required
· Excellent customer service skills
· Motivated, self-starter with the ability to excel in a fast pace, team environment
· High adaptability to change
· Ability to lift heavy items
· Plumbing knowledge is required
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply forward a copy of your resumes, in confidence, to:
Attn: Human Resources
880 Laurentian Drive
Internal candidates must inform their immediate supervisor and contact human resources as outlined above.
*PLEASE QUOTE THE POSITION AND LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE*
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.