Warehouse Shipper & Receiver
Industrial Business Group
Dec 21, 2012
Division: Wolseley Engineered Pipe Group – SK
Position: Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Location: Saskatoon, SK
The Wolseley Engineered Pipe Group is the largest distributor of High Density Poleythylene Pipe and accessories in Canada. Its pipe group distribution centers provide products and services across Canada and are committed to exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor and working in a team environment, the Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receiving incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of product received
- Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received, ensuring receiving procedures and applicable forms are completed.
- Distributing product to correct areas in warehouse on a timely basis to ensure maximum availability for customer
- Pick up items in company truck
- Assist in fabrication as time permits
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in the warehouse area
- Assists in other warehouse duties as required
- Current forklift certificate or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License & clear driver’s abstract
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
To apply, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Fax: (204) 788-0590
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading
distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.