Our workplace is positive, fast-paced, and casual. If you are ambitious and hard working we can offer you competitive compensation, benefits after 3 months, and bonus opportunities. We also offer great career development opportunities into sales, technical, and operations roles.
Our search is for a Quotations Specialist for the
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the responsibilities are as follows:
· Pricing all quotes for commodity products within a region/district/branch.
· Quick & accurate turnaround of all commodity quotes.
· Tracks and reports on the success rate of all commodity quotes.
· Provides pricing guidelines on commodities to Managers, Inside & Outside Sales People.
· Maintains competitive pricing information.
· Regularly attends Sales Meetings
· Consults with Regional / District / Branch Managers.
· Exchanges market information with Sourcing.
· Maximizing gross margin opportunities on commodities while still growing commodity sales.
· Good Product knowledge
· Proficient with MS Word & Excel
· Proficient with AS400
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence stating the position and contact by Noon, December 14, 2012
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.