Company: Wolseley Canada, Engineered Waterworks Division
Position: Warehouse Yard Person
Location: Regina Waterworks Branch
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Wolseley Canada’s parent company, Wolseley PLC, is among the world’s largest specialist trade distributors and has 79,000 employees serving customers through over 5,000 branches in over 28 countries.
Wolseley Plumbing has an exciting opportunity available at for an experience Warehouse Yeard Person at their Regina Waterworks Branch Location:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
· Preparing and loading/unloading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
· Distributing product to correct area
· Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect products received
· Liaising with freight companies to inspect damaged goods
· Locating and picking product for orders
· Inventory maintenance
· Working as a key member of the warehouse and distribution team
· Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in the warehouse and yard
· Other duties as required
· Dependable and reliable.
· Ability to take ownership of the job
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
· Ability to operate a forklift safely
· WHMIS and TDG certification an asset
· Able to regularly lift a minimum of fifty pounds
Please forward your resume in confidence by e-mail to
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.