Wolseley Canada has an immediate opening at our Burlington branch for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, PVF.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Industry knowledge of the PVF business
· Demonstrates the ability to develop and drive business strategies
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service, previous experience in customer service is required
· Excellent communication skills in both English and French - written and verbal
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
· Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply forward a copy of your resume, in confidence, to:
Attn: Human Resources
880 Laurentian Drive
Burlington, ON L7N 3V6
PLEASE QUOTE THE POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.