As a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products, Wolseley Canada has an immediate opening in Burlington for a Rebate Coordinator.
You will be responsible for accurately processing rebates in WRAP and to following-up with divisions and vendors on any discrepancies that occur involving rebates.
The responsibilities will include:
· Timely validation and processing of rebate payment in accounting software;
· Identify any rebate discrepancies and contact payer(vendor) to resolve;
· Reconcile differences between product values received as reported by branches vs. values reported by vendors;
· Acquire knowledge of vendor rebate programs and rebateable products;
· Work with Sales Clerk to ensure vendor provided data is accurately loaded in accounting software;
· Assist with Month End reporting processes: analyze product receipt data to validate before loading into accrual software, generate accrual reports, determine rebate eligibility of new products;
· Produce and present reports to Rebate Accrual Committee;
· Other responsibilities and projects assigned as required.
· Post Secondary education in Business Administration plus a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Meticulous attention to detail;
· Analytical and problem solving skills;
· Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in a team environment;
· Possess effective written and oral communication skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills;
· Must maintain confidentiality;
· Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
· Extensive knowledge of Excel is required;
· AS400 experience would be an asset;
· Working knowledge of MS Access
· Fluency in both French and English would be an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply forward a copy of your resume, in confidence, to:
Attn: Human Resources
880 Laurentian Drive
Burlington, ON L7N 3V6
PLEASE QUOTE THE POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.