Outside Sales Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation &air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. As the world’s largest distributor of plumbing and heating products, Wolseley Canada has an immediate opening in the Kitchener Branch for a Waterworks Outside Sales Representative.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Follow up on quotations on a regular basis and update probability ranking
- Provide detailed Win/loss reports and sales forecasting data
- Actively expanding new channels of sales business
- Helping to implement marketing strategies, goals and sales plans
- Providing new product/service information and product training to branches
- Receiving requests and responding to inquiries from customers
- Work closely with Inside Sales and Purchasing personnel to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Three years experience in the Waterworks industry
- Computer literate. Knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset
- Proven sales and leadership ability
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Initiative, desire and drive coupled with focus to contribute and succeed
- Requires a self-motivated team player, capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply, forward a copy of your resume in confidence to:
Attn: Human Resources
880 Laurentian Drive
PLEASE QUOTE THE POSITION AND LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contact.
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & refrigeration, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products.
Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada's parent company Wolseley plc is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange. Wolseley plc is the world's largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading
distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 25 countries with a total workforce of approximately 47,000 employees.